Friday, April 14, 2006
ONE NIGHT STAND
After some moments of meditation, I came to realize how much I love 'her'. That despite the fact that many women have been part of my pathetic life, despite the fact that there have been many women who could have bested her (in ways I need not mention), who could have been so much more than a plain friend, I always keep on coming back to her arms like a son to a mother. Because of her, I could no longer commit, to almost any other person. This brings up another reason why I like those films that I need not mention, it's because I'm only great at 'one night stands' and chance encounters, on first meetings , on the getting to know more about part. Just as Jesse tells it on the film, people in love would eventually discover that there are things that they hate about the person they 'love'. I am so great at this that I could no longer sustain great relationships when you compare it to our first encounters. And I owe it all to this person I very much 'love'.

When I think about it, I fret I'd never feel the same thing for another person. She taught me what love is and in turn stole from me the capacity to do so. That's why I hate being in love.

Maybe we are meant to be. Maybe we aren't. Maybe I'm meant to be a Bob Harris. Maybe I'm meant to be a Jack Nicholson. Whatever happens, all I know is that I'll never be the same again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo