Tuesday, April 18, 2006
ON AND ON AND ON
You called me to say how much you wanted me to be there. You even mentioned that the forces that be wanted me so badly to come; That it was them who requested my presence because of their admiration for my spoken words during the night we parted. You asked me if I could come and I said I would. You asked me again and again and I even had to bluff that I wouldn't come. After I assured you, you said you were happy. You told me the details of what would happen that fateful day. You explained to me why I am only limited to that role that there was no limit at all. You elaborated on why I was chosen to be there and do that. You spoke of beautiful things uttered by them to me. You uplifted me. Raised me up on the pedestal which we shared a long time ago - our relationship, that had stood there, years ago. But then you had to tilt it. The audacity, which you dare show, is sickening. How high I stood there. How high we stood there. Then you had to push me. Yes, you did mention you have totally forgotten him, but you dare speak the words that you easily forget - forget everything. I ask you, how about ours? Is it that much forgettable? Are they that much forgettable? All those moments? The times we shared, the talks, the feelings, the love? Do you remember them, at all? I kept each one of them treasured not only in my memory but in my heart. And you? I am losing it. I don't know how I long I could go on like this. I don't know how long I could stay like this. I don't know how long I would love you. As they say, the greatest thing you'll ever learn is to be loved and be loved in return. I am human. I too, need to be loved... My only mistake was that I gave you all that I had - to the point that I could no longer love anyone else at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo