Tuesday, April 04, 2006
NO DAY BUT TODAY
There are a million things I want to do yet so little time. I don't know what in hell I have done with my life. I'm turning back into the workaholic freak I used to be pre-college life. This sucks. Indeed, despite the fact that there are only 24 hours in a day, what matters most is what you do with all 24 of them. (Note to who could not understand: I heard this during a seminar once. Forgot when. It's all about maximizing your time.) Truly, I have been maximizing each hour to the fullest that my mind, body and soul could manage. Perhaps this could be my edge come judgment time, but hell, my body seems like it has gone through World War. My feet are effing sore. It has been days since they have been rotting and no development whatsoever has been showing.

My trip to bountiful was very interesting. It was like living in the set of Truffaut's Day for Night. You have know idea how these young lady celebrities are in real life. (Note to anyone: Haha... This has inspired me to write a short story about this experience. I'll make my own Day for Night. Indeed, bitches will always be bitches. Haha... More on this sometime soon on Kramthologies.) What's even more interesting are the people behind the scenes - the utility men, production assistants, production designers, make-up artists, etc. etc. etc.

Finally, after bazillion years of waiting, I was able to watch Rent on the big screen. The bad thing, I would probably agree with Roger Ebert's review that Rent is "the sound of one hand clapping". I really believe that the stage director shouldn't have helmed the screen version. It was too much for him to handle. They could have asked Rob Marshal or someone in the likes to direct it. Albeit, the good news is that I still enjoyed it. I had goosebumps while hearing the songs I used to sing before even being able to watch it. All in all, it was okay; not great, it didn't suck, it was just fine.

This week is one of my busiest. It's almost worse than college hell week. Well, at least I'll enjoy, some how. I think. For the meantime, I think I'll make myself occupied by either playing Battle for Middleearth, watching movies I haven't watched which are already rotting in my bedroom or read books I haven't read which are already rotting in my bedroom. And you call this a vacation? Bring me sophomore year, quickly! I bet I'd have more free time in that instance.

(Note to grammar freak: I am aware that I may have produced unscholarly traits of writing in this passage[?{Haha}] and I don't care. My mind is hibernating. You should also try doing so. Who knows, you might end up meeting Hannibal Lecter... [Now I know I'm making no sense at all.])

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo