Monday, April 24, 2006
BROKEN
I really hate this habit of mine of starting things and never finishing them. Perfect example: Becca's Dream. I started this then-novel proposal of mine when I was in second year high school. I am now in second year college, and it now serves only as an unfinished short story (Note to life historian: Actually, if it will be a novel, an unfinished novel with minute chapters.) Because of this mediocre attitude, I am requiring myself to finish at least one (actually planning for three here) product before the first semester begins. Having said that, I am planning to dig up my "Seconds" idea to create a trilogy of stories which are intertwined (of course) a la Michael Cunningham's The Hours. However, note that it won't be necessary to make a spinoff out of a specific text (contrary to my examples of the theme such as what happened at Celine's room in Before Sunset after the supposed ending in the film [Note to life critic: Yes, there won't be a day where you won't hear of that. It's turning into my Bible actually. Haha.]) I am really looking forward to materialize these thoughts which have already piled up in my train of thoughts. (Good thing I've taken notes here in this blog and in my cellphone [thanks to a suggestion by one of my new friends {If you're reading: Hey there! By the way, I have this anonymity rule here. I rarely mention names of people to protect their privacy (actually more of mine... Haha). I'm sure you know who you are. *wink*}][And if you're the person I think you are, no you're guess is wrong. Nobody except us are aware of this surprise friendship.][You know what I'm actually getting lost here. It's like Math. Ooooh... I'm having a headache here. Let's end this right now before I erase everything, and for those who are totally clueless of what I am speaking of, don't worry, we're on the same page])

You know what, I am really getting the hang of the Harry Sandborn/Sebastian Valmont personality of yours truly. I'm almost turning into a pro here. (Note to life critic: I can dream can I? I'm sure I made clear of the fine print I said last time concerning this.) Although I must admit that I am getting woozy of this multiple personality disorder I am facing, I am still open for the Vito Corleone attitude I've been dreaming of before. Am I right Clemenza?

Tomorrow, I resume the writing of Becca's with the aide of some people willing to volunteer in helping out (Here's keeping my fingers crossed that there will be people who'll do so.) And during the following days, I might start reading Specimen Days for added influence and inspiration (Although I doubt that I'll accomplish this, knowing the fact that I have really bad reading habits.) I might also start the other stories included in the trilogy (Before the keen observations I shall use as materials fade away from my mind). And I will try my best to write better in this journal (Try to eliminate the freewrite aspect) as to provide a reader-friendly nature. Now wait a minute... On second thought, I might retain this to shoo people away so I won't need to make a private journal. (Haha. Can you feel the sadistic glee within me?)

For now... That's all folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo