Sunday, March 19, 2006
TIME STOP
F*ck (Note to censors: This is my blog. I can start it anyway I want. Effing ahole.) opportunities involving my filmmaking prowess (Err... Passion) have been knocking like comets on a meteor shower. The sad thing is that I haven't paid attention to any of them (Well, except that BlueScreen thing where I had minimum control. I was lucky they even credited me as director. The only consolation I had there was hearing my name being mentioned and seeing a project I was involved with. Aside from that, there was nothing more. [Note to blog critic: Okay, I'll try to post more outside the brackets]) I woke up to day with the feeling that time had stopped (Yet again... See my Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf post) I thought I woke up at 10:30 but then after surfing and watching a television show, it was still 10:30. The clocks aren't even dead. My phone's dead. Opening my mail, I became aware of another opportunity. This time it involves a chance to have my film featured in an international website and perhaps later on in the presence of an international film festival as well. As a neophyte, I am still realistic enough to recognize the fact that chances regarding the latter would come later on in life. The only goal I want to reach by doing things like these is exposure, along with experience and learning.

To all who would want to collaborate with me, please contact me. I have a variety of stories you might be interested in. I can direct. I can act. (See how desperate I am?) I just need an effing camera and a crew. (If possible, I would love the luxury of a co-editor as well. I don't want this project to be a one-man production team of sorts. As much as possible, I want to share the experience.)

My mind is such a lightning rod of information. Apart from this, I also have two stories in mind for Kramthologies - one an epic of sorts and the other, a romance (No comment to you love life critic) To think that I should be minding my finals in the coming week. And what am I doing now, eh? If only I could stop time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo