Thursday, March 23, 2006
MEMOIRS OF A STRANGER
Talk about spinoff. Wow. I have yet to do anything vital to this world but I already have a mini biography done in my name. Kidding. It's actually a mimic-journal entry of myself done by a good friend. And no, it wasn't done on purpose. I tricked the person to do it. (Talk about power tripping... Haha. Somehow, the author did enjoy doing it. Try playing with a person's life, you'll enjoy it too. Haha.) And boy, it reminded me of a Saturday Night Live skit indeed. It was a pastiche of my entries and people's testimonials for me. All in all, it was a spectacle of comedy ang mockery. (Note to MP: AHS author: Yes, it was. By the way, for the first time, I shall not keep this information anonymous - your name will be cited for anti-plagiarism purposes. Haha. Sige, sue me. I'll sue you for libel. Haha... [Ang labo])

Without further ado, here is the controversial story of myself written by Aislinn Ann Kee - ? (Haha. Good thing I'm too nice to get you off the hook. Don't worry I won't put your issue here. Haha.)
____________________________________________________________________

Mark Peregrino: At His Strangest

The year was 2016. Everything was going according to plan. My film, Mash, starring Mary Catherine Gallagher, was just nominated for the Oscars. (Note to reader: I cannot fully express what I felt when I found out about this. But F*ck. I'll tell you what I did. I yelled and let out a stream of blasphemous words never seen since the heyday of Marshall Bruce Mathers III. Anyway, I just want to thank all the people who made this film possible- the amazing cast and crew, Manang's 24/7 liempo stand, and of course, my mentor, Stanley Kubrick.)

Everything was going according to plan, or so I thought.

You came. You had that certain scent. I felt a strange splendor wash over me. I was enthralled. Captivated. I fell under your spell, just like I did ten years ago. Yes, it was you. I knew it was you.

The obstinate being in me could not admit to this reality. I fought back. I pushed you away. Nevertheless, you stayed- with me. I became miserable-and yet, strangely ecstatic at the same time.

Nevertheless, you stayed- with me. To you, my muse, thank you for saving me- and this... this does not remain a boundless fantasy. It is a fantasy, a boundless fantasy, within my reality.

March 23, 2016. 8:59 pm. I proposed. To me, you are perfect. You said yes. (Note to love life critic: No, you can't say, "I told you so.")

---
Note to everyone: This did not actually happen. Events mentioned here were entirely fictitious and fabricated for your entertainment. (Special note to love life critic: You actually thought I was going to get married, huh? [Imagine me saying this in a snooty voice and a smug face.])

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo