Thursday, March 16, 2006
MAINTENANCE
God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you indeed. No, the word "you" here does not pertain to someone in particular (Sorry to the person who thinks I'm joining the bandwagon of people who are currently in love or in simpler terms, inspired). What I am talking about here is the representation of shelter. Vague? Let me just tell you a story, days ago I thought that I was on the way to "failure" (Not technically failing subjects, it's more of failing myself). Today gave me a brighter light. The feeling is indescribable actually. It's nothing to be really proud of actually; it isn't a big achievement. But for the first time in many months, I have a sense of contentment.

Shifting to egotism, I remember telling a friend recently about this school year being the first where I haven't achieved any award whatsoever. (It is, actually. What a bummer. Ain't it?) However, since I am on a good, uplifting mood. I kinda consider yesterday's Math class as this year's achievement (Gee, Ateneo has really taught me humility on a grand scale) It's like this, we had a game. The lucky bastard I am, it really had to be about movies. And the rest is history. (Note to life critic: Yes I was on the winning team. No, I am not that much proud of it. If only you knew how great the pressure was. I'm just happy it ended the way it ended. And I will now end this topic)

Yesterday, due to peer pressure, boredom and the search for fulfilment, I created a new blog (Note to blog: Wag kang magtampo. Gagamitin ko pa to [Note to self: Talagang kailangang Tagalog ha. Sa bagay, mas may emosyon nga naman sa wikang kinagisnan.]) I just decided to make one to store all my literary works - screenplays, short stories, poems (?, still haven't decided), and others (So you're big time now huh? Haha). With that, I decided to keep this thing on a regular basis. (Yes, this freewriting style of blogging) And Stranger Streets shall be its home.

With that I present to you my plug for my latest creation:

And for those who didn't get that, it's http://kramthologies.i.ph

1 Comments:

Blogger wongkarboi said...

PS: I don't really want to advertise Kramthologies but I don't want having no visitors. So there.

Regarding movie reviews, I might post them in my Multiply for the meantime. Let's just see if time will permit a creation of a website for that in particular. Thanks!

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo