Wednesday, March 22, 2006
IN THE MOOD FOR...
There I go. There I go. There I go. There I go...

I couldn't help it... I'm just in the mood for Moody's Mood for Love. (Hehe... It's a song. It was sung at American Idol weeks ago.) I don't know why. I downloaded three versions of it right now. (Talk about addiction.) I should really be thinking about the Chemistry test tomorrow. Come to think of it, I am thinking about "chemistry". Oh well, here I go again. I better shut up right now before I do something I'd regret later on again. (Note to love life critic: Actually I have really nothing to say to you right now. Really.)

There's something I really want to talk about right now but due to the public nature of this environment, I shall not pursue it. In fact, I'm really having an urge to have a private blog so that I could write about stuff no holds barred without the thought of people using the information against me as blackmail. (You know the cruel tendencies people have... Haha...) Anyways, just to give you a hint, it was actually a compliment; one of the most interesting I've had recently. It was quite interesting that people notice that about me. I couldn't deny that there are indeed truthful aspects in the statement that I was told of. It's not a big deal actually. I just love dwelling with those kinds of stuff. (Haha...)

I really have a bad case of coughing right now. I have no idea where in hell I got this. This sucks.

Anyways, that's all I have to say right now. I'm still floating on cloud 9 for reasons unknown... Let me just end this with a line from Moody's Mood for Love - "Oh, is there a wonder why I'm really feeling in the mood for love?" (Now what have you got to say to me now, love life critic? [I look smug right now])

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo