Friday, March 17, 2006
EFFICIENCY
Kram's new rule: A great paper is not more than 30 minutes. (Inspired from the cooking show 30 Minute Meals) Sounds pathetic doesn't it? But believe me, it works for me (and perhaps only for me... Haha) To further explain, let me narrate to you several instances. First, this morning, I was supposed to compose two papers - one for English and one for Chemistry (Lab). It took me almost 2 hours to finish the latter whereas it took me 30 mins for the former. And guess what, I was praised for it. (Umph, actually I don't know what happened to the Chem paper yet... I'm just assuming the English one was better. Haha.) Still on English, last semester, I passed an article which I composed in (Guess what?) 30 minutes or even less. And I believe you know what happened next. Moving on, earlier this year I did the same for Filipino, and I bet you know what happened next in that story too. What's my point? Nothing actually. I'm just flabbergasted because it's the first time this semester that I was praised for my writing in English (consider the fact that my professor is somewhat strict and critical) What a nice way to end the semester.

Moving on, I posted an unfinished story at Kramthologies. I still could not believe that I wrote that. It's just too classical and traditional for my present self. Despite that, I plan to finish it as soon as my hands and brain are free. With the help of very good friends, I hope to create something great (Note to self: In your effing dreams!) Similarly, I intend to finish a story similar to this entitled The Voyage (Note to love life critic: Yes, it is a love story. Yes, it was based on people from the real world. No, err... There is no no. Haha) Ah... The classics. I feel so young. I take it back. I ain't a vampire. I'm Dorian Gray.

Anyways, that's all I've got to say for now. I might be back later. There are lots of things going on in this world that needs me. And they need me now. (Note to self: In your dreams a-hole!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo