Tuesday, March 21, 2006
AND SO IT IS...
(Note to reader: While reading this, it might be more interesting if you would imagine the lines with the voice of a Daniel Woolf aka Jude Law in the film Closer. [If you haven't watched it yet, shame on you... Hehe... Just think of an English man who kinda looks smug speaking.])

And you had to do it today...

I came inside the room. Wondering. Flabbergasted. Confused. You were there, sitting. You gave me that look. It was like you were inviting me. A fool, I fell under your spell. I sat next to you. Next thing I know, I was floating. You had that certain scent. I was hypnotized by it. I cared less for what was more important. Now I feel the reality punching through my tortured soul. All because of you.


You didn't have to take it literally...

When I said I wanted to see you again, I meant it but not at the certain point of time. For the second time around you caused me my opportunity to work efficiently. Instead of solving, I was attracted by your presence. Instead of thinking, I was mesmerized. You captivated me.

Is it really you?

At first I was hesitant. I didn't think we would exactly meet. Especially there. But your face. I could not forget those features. Is it really you? Is this really possible? Could it be?

Tell me...

Tell me if it's really you. Tell me if I'm that desperate that I am now forming a mirage of a muse I linger to meet. Tell me... Before I perish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo