Tuesday, January 24, 2006
POST-ITS
Tonight is one of those nights... Boring as the common people would call them. Normally, I would have been watching material from my collection. Otherwise, I would have been "simu-dating" with Carrie. But as I was inspired by a lecture about anecdotes earlier today, I ended up going through testimonials of friends and acquaintances back in the good ol' high school days.

Being funny is something that is natural; what makes something really funny is its naturality. For instance, a person who is unaware he appears funny is funnier than a person trying hard to be funny. That has been my criterion in choosing the following lines which I got from what people had to say about me. (Aside from the fact that these lines made me laugh as I was going through the 75 testimonials) These lines are funny either because of the line itself or how I pictured the person would have spoken the line. Anyways, if you do have any violent reactions with these choices, I give no sh*t, this is my blog! Mine! Mine! Mine! Haha... Just kidding. I'm just looking for a transit to waste on my excess energy for the day. So here are the 7 funniest lines people have to say about Mark Peregrino:

  • mark perigrino (i know the spelling of your surname is in correct... im sorry)
  • c mark po nka2takot
  • sobrang talino ng taong to, talagang masipag pumasok e, pero ano ba talagang ginagawa mo sa skul, nagaaral ng notes o ng anatomy ng teacher mo?
  • lagi siyang available kapag nagpapaturo ako sa algebra...*
  • ang lakas ng mga deck nyan, ang hirap talunin kc glit yan sa red(e red deck pa nman deck ko)
  • ...Paano naman kasi napupuno na ng Magic Cards ang kanyang kuwarto at ginagawa pang wallpaper!
  • klala nyo ba c joanna kramer from the movie kramer vs.kramer? dhl sa nanghihiram ako nun sa knya, nbansagan 2loy ako na joanna! nakakainiss, f*@k tlga...

Up to now, I have no idea why I am doing this. All I know is that these lines bring back all the good stuff I used to have. Although some people would argue, I miss who I used to be.

Talababa:
* - Isn't it kinda funny to imagine that I, Mr. Alphabet for Calculus, used to teach other people in Math?

PS:
Sorry if you were expecting a good laugh. These lines
are only intended to make the person who said it
and I laugh. But hey, if you did give off a smirk,
congratulations to you. Anyways, thanks for wasting
5 minutes to read this. I'll be more inventive next time.
The intro was the only thing that had substance here.
Haha. Anyways, now you know why I'm Mr. Intro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo