Thursday, October 13, 2005
TO KRAM ET, TO MARKET
They say whenever a door closes, a new one opens immediately soon after. Today marks the end of the first chapter of my first year in college, and as what has been mentioned, many doors have immediately opened at once. I’m not talking about the opening of the second chapter right away for that would be preposterous; although in a way it already had opened because of disturbing news that became evident in the number 416. Call it silly if you would but I am talking about the opening of the doors of the malls – the door where you have to walk a long distance from where the train had dropped you before you reach it, the door that opens into a labyrinth of books where you won’t have the time to stop and browse for you are on a walkway, the door that leads to a pathetically narrow and claustrophobic space, and the winding door that leads to a cavern of many wonders most especially enticing sounds. Yes, I celebrated the day of liberation by endlessly walking and window shopping. But just when I thought all the critical thinking and stress was over, here comes my new dilemma…


Cubed Squares

Tatlong kahon
:Magic baraha
2001 koleksyon
Matalino Line!!

Magic baraha
:9 taon na laro
Lagi may bago
Ngayon taba!!

2001 koleksyon
:Now lang kita
Gawa Kubrick
Parang diyos!!

Matalino Line
:Bakasyon na
Kailangan na
Ayaw bored!!

Lahat pera
:Wala pera
Ako eeehh
Paano na?


At the end of the day, I seemed to have turned into a low charged, battery operated robot controlled by unknown pivotal alienated forces. The evidence – I almost got lost in Cubao because of a sudden change of route, I almost broke by walking onto a glass wall at Shang, I almost got us travel south bound at the MRT and I almost slept and missed my stop on the way home. Okay I made the last one up but the Shang incident alone was a total embarrassment already! Here I lie now, like a Bob Harris lost in Tokyo, a Mark Peregrino almost lost in Cubao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo