Wednesday, September 14, 2005
ELEVATOR
What are the two common things you hear when you’re inside an elevator?

Going Down - To the basement please.


Fluctuation is the word that best describes my studies as of now; or is it more appropriate in my grades? Since the week began, I’ve been getting disappointing grades from almost all my subjects. Just this day, I had a long test in Mathematics which I strongly believe I would barely pass. I did almost everything for this subject– study, study and study, but still I am unsure how everything will unfold. I do not know if it is jinx or something else, but I haven’t gotten anything good yet this week. It’s kind of ironic that in this week where I’ve been going home early, doing my assignments on time (and not cramming), and sleeping the right hours is the period where I’m having a downfall. Oh well… I am 100% happy to go back to the old ways. I just hope that I shall resurface back in the mainstream surface as soon as possible. No more going down.

Going Up - To the 13th floor please. Oh… You don’t have a 13th floor?

Assurance is the only thing that keeps me breathing nowadays. There are the assurances of friendship, of career, of passing (hopefully), and of love (more hopefully) My week started with ascendance as my professor in English commended me for having straight A’s in our previous activities (Quick Speak, more specifically) . Despite the rumbling and tumbling, the week isn’t really that bad. Just minutes ago, I joined a competition in lieu of SOM Week. At first, I was hesitant (you can’t blame me, I was surrounded by older, more sophisticated people) but once I got the hang of it, I could say, that I had an enjoyable time. Although I disagreed (a bit) with my group, the experience gave me the assurance that I still have “it”. As of now, I could not say how many more loops I shall encounter in this rollercoaster ride. I just hope that I won’t end up vomiting and nauseous in the end. Up, up and away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo