Tuesday, September 27, 2005
CHARADES
“Kuya…” - For how long I will play this game with you, I do not know. So long as we’re on talking terms, on the same page, on the right track. If that’s your utmost perspective towards me then I shall accept it.

Call me as long as you’re willing to be called back. For patience will make me endure this challenge of charades, despite the boundary that hinders still between us; in this way I can express my deep most feelings with no malice, no discomfort. I just hope you know how to read between the lines.

You noticed the changes – that I am no longer hiding my emotions, unafraid to tell you whatever that lingers within me. You questioned that. But why – what’s there to hide after all now we’re together?

Why must you deny your own feelings toward me? You’ve always tried to conceal them so as not to be noticed. But that’s where you’re wrong for I can feel it, I know it, I breathe it.

You told me you love me. But what is love anyway – what is your meaning of this so-called love? If actions speak louder than words then with all means, show me what it means.

I find it funny when you tell me to take care of myself. You told me that many people will weep if the day I die comes – will you be one of them; how much of a loss will I be to you? What is it to you if I shall be banished forevermore?

But no, I refuse to die; you know how much I love the beauty of satires and tragedies but I won’t let this story turn out to be one. Not until the day we both discover the true meaning of the words love and happiness. But for now I shall continue with our life’s dance until the time comes that this melancholy would reach its epiphany just like in the movies; as Damien Rice would say, “I can’t take my mind off of you… Can’t take my mind off of you… Can’t take my mind off of you… Can’t take my mind off of you… Can’t take my mind… My mind. My mind. My mind. ‘Til I find somebody new…”

2 Comments:

Blogger wongkarboi said...

Huh? Huh? Huh? Hehe...

3:46 AM  
Blogger Photography said...

hey nice blog. thanks

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo