Monday, August 22, 2005
BETTER DAYS
Just when I thought that I would never be associated with the letters “B” and “F” for a long time, my freshman advisory grade comes to spoil all the fun. (What? You thought I’ll be someone’s boyfriend again? Keep on dreaming.) As expected, I got my big fat F in my so-called favorite subject, Mathematics! Technically it’s a D if I get to cancel one long test and include the other long test and the effing midterms. But what the heck, an F is still an F. Contrary, the good news is that I got a B and B+’s in all my other subjects. (How consistent)

A week ago, while I was on my way home, I fell into a trance. Next thing I know, I’m miles away from my stop. I didn’t know what happened; I was dumbfounded by the fact that I didn’t even remember taking a glance at my place. Not noticing a few blocks was excusable but the distance I missed was extreme. And so I took another ride and got home. This incident, ironically symbolizes my path in college - all I needed was Com, but I preferred to take the extra mile by taking up Com Tech. Question is – should I move backwards to where I belong or trek the undiscovered territory?

For now, I still do not know whether I’d take the easy road and move a few steps backwards. All I know is that I’m willing do what it takes to prove myself – to protect the (ascending) reputation I build throughout all these years. Just as I said in the past, I never back out on a challenge so long as I know the realism that surrounds it. This realistic belief backed up by optimism shall be my key to victory.

“I’m about to change my vibe. Today the sun’s gonna shine. Cause I made up my mind. That today will be the start of better days. Leavin’ old shit behind; and move on with my life. The blindfold’s off my eyes. And now all I see for me are better days.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo