Saturday, July 23, 2005
TOPSY TURVY
Looking back into my previous post, I had just realized how stupid I wrote it. For a writing which contains my important rebirth – my reconciliation with the relationship I hated to love, it was nothing short of pathetic. Now I can finally conclude my theory of writing – I can only write well when uninspired, otherwise, I mess up the whole thing.

If William Shakespeare would write under the condition I am supposed to write best at, he might end up scribbling deep words we barely understand. For short, he’d just make a bloody mess. I’m sure all of us know that Master Shakespeare’s brilliant manuscripts are products of his brilliantly love-driven writing. I, on the other hand, must not be in love to produce something that is good (of course I wouldn’t say “produce something Shakespearean” although it is tempting too but I am not of a high caliber to say so) I don’t know how I came about with this uninspired motivation to write but it sure does work for me.

Perhaps the only explanation to my bad writing due to inspiration of a muse is that instead of thinking of an effective way of expressing my feelings is that I end up thinking only about her. Pathetic you may say, for people usually need inspiration to be able to write beautifully. But I don’t know. Perhaps you need to suck her of my memory before I’ll be able to write something good.

This uninspired writing inspiration is pointing nowhere. I can’t write again. Oh well, now you know why. *Wink*

1 Comments:

Blogger wongkarboi said...

I'm not in love. Am I in love? I don't know. Who am I again? :p

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo