Wednesday, July 06, 2005
SUNRISE
Life is indeed beautiful. Just when you thought death was the end, life comes to spring forth a new beginning. Bizarre as it may seem but the sun also rose today; just when I needed it the most.

As the sun shed its radiance and shone upon the shadows, my heart had stopped dimming. Its fire was rekindled - all because of a phoenix. She was no ordinary bird. Her luminescent smile was the brightest. Her eyes glowed as stars twinkled. Her voice was as lovely as a mockingbird. She came to seep into the tunnels of my darkening heart. She relit the fires extinguished by shadows. She came when I was lost, when I was crying in the open. She completed me.

Could she be my stranger - the one who has been taunting me in my dreams almost every night? Could it be possible that she truly exists – that I was just blinded by her light not to see her right away? Has my waiting for ‘the one’ been done?

Right now, it doesn’t matter. This strange familiarity has brought me so much light, so much life. I could care no longer now if she is indeed my stranger. As long as each day she will light my diminishing fire, I am contented. As long as I see her and hear her, I am happy. Time will come; all of these will be answered.

Di mo sa ‘kin sinabi, andyan ka lang pala…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo