Sunday, July 24, 2005
ROTISSERIE
As I waved my hands to signal the FX to stop, I thought I’d get a normal ride home but it wasn’t. I opened the door to see a very healthy couple, their arms clasped around each other as they caressed themselves in the back of the vehicle. It was not my intention to have prejudice to people like them but I couldn’t help but wonder whether it was their body heat or their size (so to speak) which caused the space to transform into a sauna due to the immense heat I was feeling. I just smiled when I saw the air conditioners were missing. I wasn’t thankful though because the heat was tremendous still – literally and figuratively speaking.

As I started gasping for air, random thoughts came about my woozy mind. I began to have thought balloons like – “Wow… How sweet. Good for them. There is justice in this world”, “This sure gives an affirmation for the concept of love compatibility” and “Wait ‘til my cousin hears of this, the doors have finally opened and it sure is wide!” To sound mean is the last thing I would want to do. To tell you the truth, I was very happy for them. Seeing them in their simple act of love truly shows that there is still love in this cruel world. Everyone deserves to be happy regardless of who or what you are. All I can say is that they are a lucky couple. May the best of luck be with them for all time!

This FX reflection makes me think of the famous quote from the movie Moulin Rouge, “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” To find someone to love for the rest of your life is one thing, but it is another thing for that love to be given back. If experience is the best teacher, the day I shall learn this I still await.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo