Saturday, July 23, 2005
REALIGNMENT
Walking in the rain this afternoon had made me many wonders. Solitary confinement does help a lot especially to obsessive compulsives like me. Through the channels of divine intervention, I had realized that I do indeed have the love I was looking for all this time.

I still could not identify whether it is my new old haircut or the familiarity in nature which helped me with this breakthrough. It’s nothing new actually. I’m back to where I started, and I don’t give a shit what people think. All I know is that we’re right in the same page. That’s all that matters anyway. We’re back to a situation which seemed to be similar to that of what we could call the golden age of our relationship. And that is worth everything I had gone through.

Great expectations are easy to accumulate especially when you feel a special biorhythm amongst the two of you. But this time, I want to play it right. I won’t take things recklessly and aggressively. If waiting is the only valuable card I can play right now then let it unfold things even if it takes an eternity.

It seemed only yesterday when I thought I have finally parted ways with her. I was wrong. I don’t even think there would be a time that I will. If I shall be imprisoned by her presence forever then let it be so. It’s just the same anyways. Even if I shall be free, she has already captured my heart. She has owned it ever since, she just wouldn’t accept it. But I will do everything in my power just to make everything fall into place just like the stars, the sun, the moon, the planets and the rest of the universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo