Monday, July 11, 2005
QUESTION
What comes to your mind when you hear the word hidden agenda? Is it the thought of political propaganda which dates back to the Spanish Revolution? Or could it be the feelings expressed in a song by an R&B singer? For me, strange as it may seem but it’s the latter; for I had executed a gesture with hidden agenda not for political purposes but for pumping of the heart pleasure.

It’s quite impressive how questions attract attention. For a writer, questions help drive inquisitive minds and opinionated souls to keep an eye on for his/her articles. Likewise for a speaker, questions provide a sense of thought provocation for the listeners to lend their ears for the speech. On a lighter scale, I just used a question to finally receive a reply from someone who I haven’t communicated with for a few months now. Well it’s about time!

Funny thing how a simple question of a pretend homework could ignite a conversation which lasted for quite a number of hours – a conversation of catching up on the olden times; a conversation of reassurance of one another’s status; a conversation of measurement of one’s stance; a conversation of risky circumstances that concluded that is it okay to take chances.

What a night it has been! Just when I thought she’s the one least likely to reply, a message suddenly popped up – revealed a name so familiar I couldn’t resist but smile. Could this be possibly true? After months of anxiety and misery, I’m back to where I had started – right where I thought I belong and still do. It feels as though I had awoken from a long and deep slumber. As my heart pounded, I tried to keep my mind on focus. I couldn’t help but realize how beautiful life is. I feel I’m alive once more.

It’s symbolic how a question truly gave me an answer – not just an ordinary answer as to an academic inquiry but a guarantee of what may await at the end of this long tunnel. Everything seems clear now. She is all I need. She is all I see. No matter how dark it is – she’ll always be as bright as a Sunday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo