Sunday, July 10, 2005
ERASE
Was there anyone in your life who you thought you’d spend the rest of your life with? What if this person suddenly ruins your life by a broken promise? What if you can’t forget this person even though you are miles apart? No, this isn’t the stranger I was mocking in my previous entries. How could she be my stranger if she’s the reason for my stranger hunting in the first place?

If only the procedure in the movie, ‘Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind’ was real then I would no longer linger. If only I could erase someone from my mind then I shall no longer have random thoughts of her. Oh… If only…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo