Wednesday, July 06, 2005
DOWNPOUR
Two days have passed. It has been raining since then. Even my mind along with my heart is getting clouded. My thoughts of you are starting to blur, covered by the mists of gloom and hopelessness. As the sky cried, my heart starts to harden. I am going back to my old self – the moody, pessimistic and stoic old me.

I do not blame you entirely for what is happening to me. I am the one who is to be blamed. How pathetic was I to believe your existence? You are nothing but a poof in my head. You were just an illusion - a dream of desperation, a mirage of misery, a phantom of pain. And I was too stupid to fall for it.

You are nothing to treasure. You remain in my head not as a dream but as a nightmare. I can no longer wait and waste my time. I wish never to see you again – in my dreams or in reality if you really do exist. Now that I am preoccupied with establishing my future, I shall no longer linger. No more sleepless nights of thinking about nothing.

Let me have my life and let me love once more. Even if you show up, it doesn’t matter no more. As what happened in Closer, “I don’t love you anymore.” The damage was done. I’m leaving. The journey goes on…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo