Tuesday, July 19, 2005
COLLISION COURSE
Why must things collide? Just when you think a vehicle’s coast is clear, here comes another vehicle moving from the opposite direction and then a sudden boom! An explosion occurs, spelling death or perhaps even life.

Today, the unparalleled event of ending up in collision courses was both spellbinding and riveting. As I was on my way home, I heard a familiar sound. It was neither the voice nor the speaker that caught my attention for what had stricken me was the certain name the person called me – Mr. President. Normally, I would salute and nod at the person who greeted me but under the situation I am under right now, having a life of a regular citizen and no longer their official leader, I just gave a smile. It was kind of awkward how I replied to his greeting. The reason - I had yet to come about. All I could do was ask myself questions, questions that would just further add to unanswered questions in my mind. It’s ironic how a simple greeting made me rethink about decisions I could not even assert and might not at all! At the rate this vehicle of madness is under, all I could see for now is the critical condition of a character. And perhaps death has been already foretold.

Where there is death, there is also life. One thing hopeful about collisions is the chance of life. Just when you thought all odds point to death, a miracle takes place. Thus, life is present once more – the heart pumps blood as it brings existence to each part of the human body. With the near death of a character that had caused me a serious relationship in the past, would it be possible that my chance of having another chance at a serious relationship take place? Now that I have all the time in the world and as signs continue to appear, would I finally have another stake at this game of solitaire? Oh tell me please, Mrs. Robinson…

Collisions engulf us in flames. These flames may either lead to an unprecedented death or another chance in life. No matter which situation you’ll be led to, remember that fire represents life. Grasp it while you still can. For if you do not, one collision may lead to another, and another, and another. So as you travel the intersections of life, be cautious and be aware. Drive safely – for as long as you’re in the streets, there’s no telling what you’re going to bump into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo